Latest Update - April 28th 2021.
Current situation is that we are still experiencing significant delays on availability of all brands. This is as a result of COVID combined with much higher than normal sales volume with all of our suppliers that have caused products to sell out and production to be backed up.
We appreciate your patience during this time as it will take longer for all orders to ship, please bear this in mind when you place an order. We know its frustrating and not ideal and we're doing our best to work around these constraints right now.
We're also working to increase our inventory levels on many products that are normally ordered just in time (like most hubs, headsets and BB's). Our site has been updated to clearly who which products & colors are available from stock and which are on a pre-order (with the expected wait time in weeks).
* Chris King. Much longer than normal lead times, with most hubs, headsets and BB's are available on a pre-order basis with at 12 week lead time. We do still have good stock on many ready to ship hubs, headsets and BB's and these are all shown here.
We're still taking orders on any non-stock products and new colors to ensure you can be first in line to get product when they are available. Most small parts and spares available as normal with 3-5 day turnaround. More details here.
* White Industries. Much longer than normal but we do have good stock on many BB's, headsets and other parts. Most hubs are currently taking 4-5 weeks, cranks and certain other products at least 10 weeks, though we do have some in stock to ship immediately. MR30 cranks are being re-stocked regularly but also moving quickly so please check regularly for the color & size you are looking for.
* ONYX. Slightly longer than normal, approx 4-46weeks for most hubs as they are all built to order.
* Industry Nine. Much longer than normal, approx 16weeks for most hubs as they are all built to order.
* Paul Components. Longer longer than normal, at least 2 weeks for most products, some products taking much longer or are sold out. Klampers are being re-stocked when possible so please check each color / spec.
*Phil Wood.Much longer than normal, at least 2-4 weeks for most products, many products taking much longer and unfortunately Phil Wood are unable to give us accurate lead times on many products.
Please also remember that while we do our best to keep you updated on any delays to your order, we can only pass on what our suppliers tell us.. and this can change on a week to week basis without us getting any notification from suppliers.
Stay safe out there, minimize social contact, enjoy some fresh air outside if you can and stay active in a responsible way (and that might mean not riding your bike right now).
As the situation changes we'll update you, and we thank you for your support and understanding during this testing time for us all.
Regards, Alex, Neil and Brendon from AVT.
This weeks wheel build of the week features another great pair of Boost MTB wheels built around the Whisky parts No 9 36W carbon rim. The Whisky rims are a modern carbon all-mountain / trail rim featuring a 30mm internal width designed to run tires in the 2.3 to 2.6 range. That makes these rims a great value for money alternative to other more expensive rims from IBIS, Santa Cruz or Zipp.