If you're lucky enough to have a gift certificate to use on AVT.Bike here's how to redeem it.
1. Select the product (s) you wish to purchase and add them to the Cart.
2. Checkout as normal.
3. When you get to the Checkout page you'll need to either login to an existing account or create a new one.
4. When you get to the Shipping section of the Checkout process, enter your Gift Certificate in the field shown and hit Apply.
5. This will then apply the Gift Certificate to your Account Balance (please note it does not apply it to the Basket total directly). You'll know the Gift Certificate has been applied as it will display this success message at the top of the page:
And then it will also show "Apply Credit Balance" alongside the other payment methods:
6. Select "Apply Credit Balance" as your payment method even if you still need to pay the balance of the order using Credit Card or PayPal. Click "Continue To Payment" which will show this "Payment" section of the checkout.
7. Select your preferred payment method to pay the balance and hit "Complete Order", this will display a secure credit card payment screen hosted by Braintree (or direct you to PayPal if you selected that method). You will also see on the right hand side that the Gift Card has been applied and the balance to be charged is shown:
8. That's it! Sit back, wait for your email confirmation and your goods in a few days...
Any questions at all on redeeming gift certificates just Contact Us.
This week's wheel build of the week is another stunning pair of Gold Chris King R45D hubs laced to ENVE Foundation 45 rims.
Made in the same Utah facility as ENVE's top of the line SES rims, these Foundation 45's (and the deeper Foundation 65's) represent one of the best value, USA made rims available sharing much of the same technology as ENVE's more expensive rims.