Chris King started making headsets in 1976 and has been refining them ever since. Their DropSet 3 is built to be precise and dependable and sets the standard for quality integrated headset function delivering precision performance that is built on the same pedigree of Chris King headsets from the past 40 years.
** Please note that the Dropset 3 replaces the Dropset 1 which is no longer in production, they have exactly the same fitment, so anything that previously needed a Dropset 1, now will need a Dropset 3. **
DropSet 3 fits:
Frames with integrated headsets that use a 36/45 degree lower bearing, including; Santa Cruz, Yeti, Alchemy, All City, Ibis with integrated headsets.
DropSet 3 does not fit:
OPEN, Canyon, Ritchey plus many other brands which fit the DropSet 1 and DropSet 2.
If in doubt, please Contact us to check if it fits your bike.
** Please note Ceramic bearings are built to order and may take up to 10 days to ship **
DROPSET 3 HEADSET
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock retention design for exclusively reliable headset adjustment
- Available in Chris King's 9 standard in stock colors
- 41mm 45x45 upper bearing
- 52mm 36x45 lower bearing
- Compatible with the included Chris King baseplate or integrated crown races
MADE IN THE USA (U.S.A.)