The Outback is designed for long-distance travel on dirt – from xc mtb epics to XL gravel rigs and . The 25mm internal width is built for adventuring, be that on xc mtb trails or endless gravel. Made in USA!
We’ve improved the stiffness, strength and longevity of all our gravel and trail rims by using an asymmetric (ASYM) rim design than improves spoke tension balance by up to 30%.
Offered in both 700c/29” and 650b/27.5” options. This is a great alternative to the White Industries G25A with an almost identical rim shape & weight.
- 29" - ASYM Alloy Clincher
- 29" - 460g/27.5" - 430g
- Depth: 23mm
- Width: Int - 25mm / Ext - 28mm
- External nipples
- ERD: 29": - 596mm/27.5" - 558mm
- Max Tension: 130kgf
- Hole count option: 28 or 32
- Tire size and pressure recommendation: See chart in product images.
Available as a custom wheelbuild, lead times varies based on hubs, 28h / 700c rims are generally in stock at all times.