Specifically designed to be best-in-class for cross country use, the SS can be found atop race podiums and also on your pal's bike commuting to the trail. Light enough to win, tough enough to last. Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires. I-beam bead hook maximizes internal width for optimum tire performance. Advanced spoke bed design allows for super high tension (strong!) wheels, while keeping overall rim weight low. Precision diameter and bead seat design achieves reliable tubeless performance.
- RIM SIZE: 29" 27.5"
- Drilling 28h, 32h
- WIDTH: 30mm
- HEIGHT: 20mm
- OPTIMAL TIRE WIDTH: 45mm - 65mm
- TIRE INTERFACE: Clincher / Tubeless
- VALVE: Presta 32 - 40mm
- BEAD SEAT DIAMETER (BSD): 622 (29) 584 (27.5)
- EFFECTIVE RIM DIAMETER (ERD): 597 (29) 558 (27.5)
- WEIGHT: 425g (29) 395g (27.5)
Tubeless Kit content:
- 1 Portatutto tool bottle (as functional packaging)
- 1 bottle of Caff latex sealant, 250 ml, with measuring over-cap
- 1 roll of Caff latex Tubeless Tape (S, M or L version, depending on the kit)
- 2 Caff latex Tubeless Valves with conic adapters (for both Presta and Schrader-drilled rims) and a key for Presta mechanisms