If you just can’t help but fly down steep descents, rail into hairpin turns, and love getting your tires dirty the ENVE 3.4AR is ready. The 3.4AR Disc laced to Chris King R45D hubs, with our ultra-smooth bearings and lightweight hubshells, is the premier offering for all-around, all-road, wheels. The 3.4AR Disc is lightweight and stiff as well as aerodynamic and stable.
They make strong winds a breeze with ENVE’s SES AR aerodynamic profile, reducing drag and improving efficiencies. The ENVE 3.4AR Disc is lightweight and rugged. To keep their rims ultralight ENVE uses molded rather than drilled spoke holes, a patented design that makes their wheels lighter and stronger at the same time. ENVE 3.4AR Disc are made in Ogden, Utah and backed by a lifetime warranty.
The Chris King R45D Centerlock is the culmination of over 30 years of bearing experience and more than 20 years of hub building experience. Our R45 rear hub combines a redesigned RingDrive™ system with 45 teeth for lower drag and near instant engagement, a lightweight hub body, and our legendary made-in-house bearings.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings are what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
The patented Chris King RingDrive with 45-points of simultaneous engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
- Built in-house with legendary Chris King precision
- Chris King R45D 24 hole front hub
- Chris King R45D 24 hole rear hub
- Centerlock Lock ring sold separately and required for installation
- ENVE 3.4 Disc tubeless compatible carbon clincher rims engineered by F1 designer Simon Smart for speed and responsiveness
- Four ENVE valve extenders and ENVE rim strips are included with this wheelset
- ENVE color matched wheel decal kits available for additional purchase separately
- Chris King-backed 5-year warranty on our hubs
- Chris King-backed 5-year crash replacement policy
- ENVE-backed 5-year warranty on rims
- Rim: ENVE 3.4AR Disc
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim Type: Tubeless
- External Width (mm): 32
- Internal Width (mm): 25
- Rim Depth (mm): 39/43
- Hub Configuration: 24/24 R45D Centerlock
- HUB Options: Shimano, XDR
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray
- Nipples: ENVE Internal
- Lacing Pattern: 2-Cross
- Rim Weight (g): 390/397
- Front Wheel Weight (g): 657
- Rear Wheel Weight (g): 780
- Total Wheel Weight (g): 1436 (with Centerlock hubs)