Ultra-lightweight, and ready to rail for long and fast days in the saddle. Built to our R45D hubs, riding ENVE G23 rims feel like you've gained a sixth sense and lost ten pounds. These wheels are ready for adventurous all road pursuits, and the inevitable high speed impacts with baby heads, death cookies, and roots. The G Series rims are the lightest tubeless rims ENVE has ever produced.
The ENVE G23 is ultra-lightweight, without compromise. This bell shaped rim features ENVE's wide hookless bead design drastically reducing pinch flats and increasing durability. Engineered for high volume slicks (35-40mm) and gravel tires with tread from 35-45mm. ENVE rims are made in Ogden, Utah and backed by a five-year warranty. Tubeless ready to reduce weight and rolling resistance, in addition to providing a more supple ride with increased traction.
The Chris King R45D is available in centerlock, and is the culmination of over 30 years of bearing experience and more than 20 years of hub building experience. Our R45 rear hub combines a redesigned RingDrive system with 45 teeth, for lower drag and near instant engagement, a lightweight hub body, and our legendary made-in-house bearings.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings are what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
The patented Chris King RingDrive with 45-points for the R45D will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
- Built in-house with legendary Chris King precision
- Chris King R45D Centerlock Hubs
- Centerlock Lock ring sold separately and required for installation
- US made ENVE G23 carbon rims chosen for their light weight, durability, and performance oriented and handling characteristics
- ENVE Tubeless Tape and Valve Kit included with this wheelset
- ENVE color matched wheel decal kits available for additional purchase separately
- Chris King-Lifetime Warranty on Hubs.
- ENVE 5 Year Warranty on Rims.
- Rim: ENVE G23
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim Type: Tubeless
- External Width (mm): 31.5
- Internal Width (mm): 23
- Rim Depth (mm): 25
- Hub Configuration: 24/24 R45D Centerlock
- HUB Options: Shimano, XDR
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray
- Nipples: ENVE Internal
- Lacing Pattern: 2-Cross
- Rim Weight (g): 330
- Front Wheel Weight (g): 590
- Rear Wheel Weight (g): 730
- Total Wheel Weight (g): 1320
** Ships to USA Only**