This Chris King 15mm thru-axle conversion kit is designed to work with standard ISO Disc front hub with 9mm QR axles.
The 15QR axle is a collaborative effort between fork and hub/wheel manufacturers to improve the security and performance of the front wheel by replacing the 9mm quick release with a 15mm thru-type axle.
We guarantee to you that each Chris King bicycle component you buy from us is absolutely brand new with full warranty, and that we are an authorized Chris King dealer.
Kit contains the following Chris King part numbers: PHB324, PHB702, PHB326
For diagrams of Chris King internal hub parts, check out our Chris King Technical Service Section.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)
- Small Diameter (SD) Axle for 15mm forks
- Fits Chris King ISO SD Front Hubs (9mm and 15mm only)
- Takes existing 9mm QR Chris King ISO Hubs and allows you to run a 100 x 15mm Thru Axle
- All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
||Front ISO Disc
- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
We aim to ship out the majority of orders within 2-5 days of receiving your order. Many orders are assembled-to-order, or ordered on demand from our suppliers so can take a little longer than some other online retailers to ship out (we're a small independent retailer, not Amazon Prime!).
This allows us to offer you a much wider range of colors & specs at all times, but please consider this when ordering.
USPS is our default shipping method so most US domestic orders will take 2-5 days to arrive. For international orders this does take longer (up to 10 days in some cases), please choose an expedited shipping option from UPS or FEDEX when you checkout if you need parts faster than this!
Any questions on specs, colors, technical details please contact us.