Chris King ISO B 110x15 front hubs are designed as precision mountain tools.
We use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub with rail accurate steering, transferring every minute adjustment you make to the trail. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, ISO hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals, and a threaded driveshell seal ring.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
Please note: Chris King hubs now come with black axle parts as standard for all hub colors apart from Silver. If you'd like to stick with silver parts on a non silver hub just email us after placing your order.
Images of Matte Bourbon and Violet use images of ISO AB to show color only.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Optimized flange angle/alignment for improved spoke path, and symmetric wheel build
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Responsibly lightweight
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Available in 24, 28, and 32 hole spoke count
- Available in Matte finish