** This product has been discontinued by Chris King, for more info please read this blog post. If you are looking for an alternative check out the ONYX Lefty Hub. **
The ISO Lefty® LD hub gives Cannondale® Lefty® users the legendary smooth rolling quality of Chris King hubs. It is designed for mountain bikers seeking a lightweight hub that doesn't compromise performance. Milled from solid bar stock, the high flange diameter grants the use of shorter spokes and a wider bracing angle to increase wheel strength. Proven by professionals and chosen by privateers, our ISO Lefty hub puts you in the race with legendary Chris King performance.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house angular contact bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Made to fit either a 15mm, 20mm or Lefty® LD thru axle
- Easily convertible with a new axle between a 15mm, 20mm or a Lefty® LD thru axle
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
MADE IN THE USA (U.S.A.)