The Chris King Press Fit 24 bottom bracket is machined to aerospace-level tolerances to ensure that your bike has the precision fit that you have come to expect from Chris King legendary components.
Each Press Fit 24 bottom bracket includes our exclusive fully serviceable made-in-house bearings that integrate with our easy-to-use grease injection system to create a bottom bracket with unparalleled performance and durability.
This Chris King Press Fit 24 fits 24mm spindle cranks like those from Shimano, Rotor, and FSA. 24/22mm stepped spindle cranks will require using Press Fit Bottom Bracket Conversion Kits.
Learn more about what fit options are available for Press Fit Bottom Brackets and your bikes frame and crank configurations here.
The 1 inch 24mm Press Adapter allows you to easily install this Press Fit Bottom Bracket into your bike frame.
Designed to interface with the Chris King grease injector used for threaded external bottom brackets.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5 year built-to-last warranty
- Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection tool
- Legendary in-house made bearings
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Available ceramic bearing upgrade
- Designed for BB shells with a 41mm ID (Inner Diameter) measurement
- Conversion kits available for most crank sizes
MADE IN THE USA (U.S.A.)