Sail over rock gardens, tackle large drops, and dig into loose berms with the RaceFace ARC 30. Laced to any of our Chris King ISO hubs which feature 72 points of simultaneous-engagement, the ARC 30 is a truly all-mountain wheel. A wider rim for wider tires, yet still light and spry for plenty of uphill climbing, the ARC 30 is ready for abusive, playful trails.
The ARC 30 rim is a workhorse's big brother. It has a welded seam and is tubeless ready with a bead barb that provides superior tire retention. The ARC_ wider 30mm internal width will give your tire a greater contact patch, better traction, and less rolling resistance. Compared to the ARC 27 the wider ARC 30 can take up to a recommend 2.6 tire, giving you an abundance of plush rubber to meet the trail. Top it off with five decal colors to choose from, the hardest decision now is choosing which colors to go with your bike.
Chris King ISO hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. We use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub with rail accurate steering, transferring every minute adjustment you make to the trail. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, ISO hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals, and a threaded driveshell seal ring.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings are what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
The patented Chris King RingDrive with 72-points of simultaneous-engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
- Built in-house with legendary Chris King precision
- Chris King ceramic ISO LD or ISO B (Boost) front hub
- Chris King ISO or ISO B (Boost) rear hub
- RaceFace ARC 30 alloy tubeless-ready rims
- Tubeless tape installed and valves included with this wheelset
- Chris King-backed 5-year warranty on our hubs
- Chris King-backed 2-year crash replacement policy
- RaceFace-backed 1-year warranty on rims
- Rim: RaceFace ARC 30 27.5"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Rim Type: Tubeless
- External Width (mm): 34
- Internal Width (mm): 30
- Rim Depth (mm): 20
- Hub Configuration: 32/32 ISO LD or ISO B
- HUB Options: Shimano or XD, 15/20mm, 135QR/142x12
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- Nipples: Alloy Black, Alloy Silver or Brass Silver
- Lacing Pattern: 3-Cross
- Rim Weight (g): 490
- Front Wheel Weight (g): 890
- Rear Wheel Weight (g): 1015
- Total Wheel Weight (g): 1905