This Aluminum drive shell is a OEM factory replacement part that comes standard on Single Speed hubs.
This drive shell comes with brand new bearings, so you don't have to do any swapping of bearings from your old drive shell to this new one to complete your upgrade.
Installing your drive shell is easy.Other than two 5mm Allen wrenches (8mm for Heavy Duty axles), no other tools are needed.
A wealth of other information is available on the Chris King website.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)
||Rear Chris King Single Speed hubs
||54 grams, including bearings (and about 3 grams for the lube)
- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.