Carve from berm to berm and lace your bars through tight trees without a second thought on the the Stan’s Arch MK3. Laced to any of our Boost Centerlock hubs which feature 72-points of simultaneous-engagement, this build slays a diverse range of riding with ease. So light that it’s ready to race and strong enough for playful adventures, you’ll learn new things from the MK3. The Rim:
The Stan’s Arch MK3 is svelte. Weighing in at 453g puts the MK3 head to head with many carbon rims. Tubeless ready featuring Stan’s Genuine Bead Socket Technology they roll faster and corner harder. Designed with input from Stan’s Enduro World Series teams, they feature a wider, 26mm internal width ready for 2.25-2.5” tires. Top it off with six decal colors to choose from. Now the question is; which ride do you take them on first?The Hubs:
Chris King Centerlock Boost hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. We use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub with rail accurate steering, transferring every minute adjustment you make to the trail. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, these hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals, and a threaded driveshell seal ring.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings are what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
The patented Chris King RingDrive with 72-points of simultaneous-engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
- Built in-house with legendary Chris King precision
- Stan's Arch MK3 alloy rims offer a wide rim profile for excellent traction and handling with an optimized profile for a superior tubeless setup
- Tubeless tape installed and valves included with this wheelset
- King Lifetime Warranty on our hubs
- Chris King-backed 2-year crash replacement policy
- Stan's backed 1-year warranty on rims
- Rim: Stan's Arch MK3
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Rim Type: Tubeless
- External Width (mm): 29.3
- Internal Width (mm): 26
- Rim Depth (mm): 16
- Hub Configuration: 32/32 Boost Centerlock 110x15mm Front,
Boost Centerlock 148x12mm Rear
- Hub Options: Shimano HG or XD
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- Nipples: Alloy Black, Alloy Silver or Brass Silver
- Lacing Pattern: 3-Cross
- Rim Weight (g): 453
- Front Wheel Weight (g): 878
- Rear Wheel Weight (g): 1025
- Total Wheel Weight (g): 1903