Our workhorse mountain wheelset is built for those who descend like a cannonball and climb like a goat. The Stan’s Flow MK3 wheels are designed for riders who demand manufacturing precision and on the line performance. Built to Chris King Centerlock Boost hubs with 72-points of simultaneous-engagement the Flow MK3 rims ride like rockets ready for their next World Cup DH win.The Rim:
The Stan’s Flow MK3 is an extra wide, durable, and trusted alloy rim. Tubeless ready featuring Stan’s Genuine Bead Socket Technology, they roll faster, corner harder, and withstand even bigger hits than their predecessor. With 29mm of internal width the Flow MK3 is ready for up to 2.8” tires, and the new profile reduces the likelihood of pinch flats while increasing the strength by 25%.The Hubs:
Chris King Centerlock Boost hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. We use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub with rail accurate steering, transferring every minute adjustment you make to the trail. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, these hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals, and a threaded driveshell seal ring.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings are what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
The patented Chris King RingDrive with 72-points of simultaneous-engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
- Built in-house with legendary Chris King precision
- Stan's Flow MK3 alloy rims offer a wide rim profile for excellent traction and handling with an optimized profile for a superior tubeless setup
- Tubeless tape installed and valves included with this wheelset
- King Lifetime Warranty on our hubs
- Chris King-backed 2-year crash replacement policy
- Stan's backed 1-year warranty on rims
- Rim: Stan's Flow MK3
- Wheel Size: 27.5"/650b or 29"
- Rim Type: Tubeless
- External Width (mm): 32.3
- Internal Width (mm): 29
- Rim Depth (mm): 17.6
- Hub Configuration: 32/32 Boost Centerlock. 110x15mm Front Hub, 148x12mm Rear Hub.
- Hub Options: Shimano HG, Shimano MicroSpline or XD
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- Nipples: Alloy Black, Alloy Silver or Brass Silver
- Lacing Pattern: 3-Cross
- Rim Weight (g): 480