One ex demo set of White Industries 650B gravel wheels, with everything you need to hit the gravel with either a wide set of 2.1" tires plus a set of WTB Byway gravel tires. Ridden twice so in almost new condition.
- Black CLD hubs. 142x12 / 100x12. 28h / 28h.
- Sapim Race Black double butted spokes.
- SRAM 160mm Rotors included.
- 2 pairs of lightly used tires Teravail Rutland 650B x 2.1" & WTB Byway 650B x 47mm
- 5 freehub options; Shimano 11 speed, Shimano Micro Spline, Campy, SRAM XD, SRAM XDR.
- 12mm Thru Axle (F&R).
- Titanium Driveshell as standard.
- Please note photos of tires are library ones, they have both been ridden several times.
THE G25A From White Industries.
The G25A is a rim that we built around the idea of getting out there and doing “it”. “It” for us was bringing rim manufacturing in house and manufacturing our own rims. From rolling and welding to fit and finish it is done completely in the US. For you “it” may be riding in the wilderness, the city or just getting on your bike and out the door.
The G25A is the design to give you the best wheel build possible for all your needs. The G25A is disc only, tubeless compatible, Asymmetrical rim so if your on the road, gravel or a little bit of mud these rims will be able to take care of you.
Made in the USA
Please allow a minimum of 10 days to build and prep any custom wheels ready for shipping.
RIM MATERIAL: 6061 T6 alloy
RIM WIDTH: 25mm internal width/29mm external width with a 20mm tall profile
SIZE: 700c or 650b/27.5 diameters
COMPATIBILITY: Disc only
Tubeless compatible with a hookless sidewall
40mm to 54mm recommended tire widths
WEIGHT: 490g/700c 460g/650b
FINISH: Matte black anodize finish
SPOKE HOLE DRILLING: 24, 28, 32, 36
OFFSET: Asymmetric profile with 3.75mm of offset for more even spoke tension
JOINING TYPE: Welded joint with the complete rim heat treated after welding