** Ltd Edition and only available until May 30th. Pre Order this bundle now with delivery in 2 weeks. **
What is it?
Produced in a very limited quantity, this kit includes two SICURO Ti Bottle Cages and two Titanium Straws anodized in the regal, royal purple color. Each SICURO Ti cage is hand-made in the USA at our Indianapolis, IN headquarters using custom manufacturing processes and a state of the art laser welder, the first of its kind in the bicycle industry. Made from aerospace-grade titanium tubing, these cages feature unique slotted mounting eyelets which allow fore/aft adjustability on the bike.
Who's it for?
The uncompromising cyclist that wants the very best in bottle security, lightweight materials, and longevity with the classic look provided by a titanium bottle cage and is sustainability-focused. Each Bourbon Bottle cage has a Titanium Straw produced from its cage production.
Why We Designed It:
In our quest to create the ultimate bottle cage, we found ourselves completely fascinated by the look, feel and durability of tubular titanium construction. This combination of design characteristics produces a cage that has better retention on gravel and other harsh surfaces and has proven to be the superior design when mounted on the underside of the down tube, so common in adventure riding and touring.
While classic in appearance, this material and its manufacturing are as complex and high tech as it gets. Each SICURO Ti cage comes with two of our premium titanium mounting screws. Each screw is machined complete in one operation from 6Al/4V titanium on a Swiss Lathe.
The Cage Specifications:
- Seamless 3-2.5 titanium tubing
- Extended adjustment mounting - up to 16mm fore/aft
- Low-profile 6-4 titanium mounting screws (1.5 grams each)
- Weight - 29 grams w/o screws
- SILCA Shield Warranty included covering your cage for 25 years!
The Straw Specifications:
- 6.35mm Diameter 3/2.5 Titanium tubing
- One straight 8.5" + One bent 8.5" Titanium Straw
- Dishwasher Safe
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning pads
- Straws are ultrasonically cleaned in our factory, but it's a factory.. please wash them before using it!