Front MTB hubs come with a 6061 aluminum axle, 7075 aluminum end caps (Q-R or 15mm Thru-Axle), and our standard 6804 bearings (low drag Carbonyte bearings are an upgradable option).
This Front Thru-Axle ISO Disc Hub features an aluminum shell with a 15mm precision ground axle and Phil-spec'd sealed precision cartridge bearings. It's super strong and easy to service. This hub uses the International Standard 6-bolt disc mount.
Phil Woods famous bearings make riding this hub like gliding on air. Phil Wood hub shells are machined using CNC (Computer Numeric Control) lathes so your hub arrives to you exactly the way Phil intended it to be. Great care is taken every step of the way to make sure your hub meets the extremely high standards that Phil Wood demands.
MTB ISO DISC FRONT - 100mm QR / 15mm THRU-AXLE
- Hub shell material 6061 Aluminum
- Axle material 6061 Aluminum
- End cap material 7075 Aluminum
- Hub width 100 mm
- Axle diameter 15 mm
- Disc mount pattern ISO (6 BOLT)
- Bearing Type Steel / Carbonyte (optional)
- Hub weight 100 mm Q-R, 15mm Thru-Axle (247 grams)
- Weight limit 280 lbs / 127 kgs (bike and rider)
MADE IN THE USA (U.S.A.)