Pro rear MTB hubs come with a 7075 aluminum axle, end caps, cassette body, and our standard 6902 bearings. Our Pro 142 x 12 and 148 x 12 rear thru-axle hubs come with a 7075 aluminum thru-axle, 6061 aluminum end caps, 7075 aluminum cassette body, and our standard 6902 bearings. They all have the up-gradable option for our low drag Carbonyte bearings.
This Rear Thru-Axle ISO Disc Hub features an aluminum shell with a 12mm precision ground axle and Phil-spec'd sealed precision cartridge bearings. It's super strong and easy to service. This hub uses the International Standard 6-bolt disc mount.
Phil Woods famous bearings make riding this hub like gliding on air! Phil Wood hub shells are machined using CNC (Computer Numeric Control) lathes so your hub arrives to you exactly the way Phil intended it to be. Great care is taken every step of the way to make sure your hub meets the extremely high standards that Phil Wood demands.
MTB PRO ISO DISK REAR - 135/142/148 mm
- Hub shell material 6061 Aluminum
- Axle material 7075 Aluminum
- Cassette body material 7075 Aluminum
- Cassette pawl material Stainless steel (heat treated)
- End cap material 6061 Aluminum
- Rear hub width 135/142/148 mm
- Axle diameter 15 mm
- Disc mount pattern ISO (6 Bolt)
- Cassette mechanism 5 double row pawls / 40 tooth ratchet ring
- Cassette compatibility Shimano 8/9/10/11-Speed, Campagnolo 9/10/11-Speed, SRAM XD 11-Speed
- Bearing availability Steel / Carbonyte (optional)
- Rear hub weight 135mm (494 grams) / 142mm (385 grams) / 148mm (407grams)
- Weight limit 190 lbs / 86 kgs (Rider and bike)
MADE IN THE USA (U.S.A.)