** Please contact us before placing an order for the Phil Wood Track Crank, while it is available for purchase these are produced in very limited quantities so lead times can be a little longer than normal. **
Phil Wood manufacture their track cranks out of US-produced 7075 billet aluminum.
The 7075 they use is put through special processes that maximize hardness and minimize internal material stresses. Both the drive and non-drive crank arms are designed to optimize the materials grain structure; producing crank sets with maximum achievable rigidity. Each crank set is machined in-house to the same high quality standards they apply to all of their products. The cranks are available in the same high polished silver and black finishes as several of their other products. Track crank arms are available in 165 and 170 mm lengths. Track chain rings are available in 46 and 48 tooth counts for 1/8 chain.
NOTE: Crank Group includes Phil Wood Track Crank, Bottom Bracket, Cartridge Cups, Mudguards, and Installation tools.
- Crank Arm material: 7075 Aluminum
- Chain Ring material: 7075 Aluminum
- Crank arm length: 165mm and 170mm
- Chain ring: 46 and 48 tooth, 11/8"
- BCD 144
- BB interface: JIS square taper 103mm recommended
- 165mm crank arm setweight: 494 grams
- 170mm crank arm setweight: 500 grams
- 46 tooth chainring weight: 90 grams
- 48 tooth chainring weight: 115 grams
- Materials: All track crank parts are machined out of US-produced materials
- Hub shell finish availability: Silver, Black
MADE IN THE USA (U.S.A.)