The Antenore Disc is designed to amaze. The tailor made construction combined with the precious Columbus stainless steel XCr tubing and the safety of the disc brakes help make this project truly special. It is for those in search of an exclusive product, blending artisan techniques and signature performance.
The Antenore is a tribute to Antenore Belletti, Stelio’s father. Among the first to experiment with welding special metal alloys including stainless steel in the 1980's, he passed his knowledge onto his son, who ingeniously applied it to bicycle frame building.
This frame is the latest evolution of the family of frames made from XCr stainless steel tubing, a very precious and difficult to work steel, but capable of incredible performance. Flat mount disc brakes proved to be a perfect match with this tubing and the adoption of thru axles has contributed to the reduction of lateral flex. These features combined really enhance the unique and exceptional ride quality of the Antenore Disc.
- The non-conical oval section chainstays are a distinctive feature of modern Stelbel frames, and the Antenore is no exception. The custom designed chainstays have a 30x20mm oval cross section and compliment custom designed Thru Axle rear dropouts, made out of stainless steel and CNC machined from a single block.
- The 46mm head tube is also CNC machined in Aisi 316 special alloy. The 44mm internal diameter can accommodate various external headsets (Chris King, Columbus or Cane Creek available) and allows the installation of a carbon fiber fork with 1-⅛ – 1-½” or a 1 “¼ steerer.
- Available with forks from Columbus Tubi, Enve, 3T and WR Compositi.
- Engraved and drilled, the bottom bracket shell is also made of AISI 304 stainless steel, and has BSA threading (1,370 x 24 tpi), ensuring an easy assembly and maintenance.
- The cable routing is partially internal. The shifter cable tension can be adjusted thanks to the stainless steel down tube cable guides equipped with inline adjusters. The bottom bracket shell is equipped with stainless steel external cable guides, and the right chain-stay is outfitted with internal rear derailleur cable routing, a typical feature of modern Stelbel road frames.
- The rear hydraulic brake cable is internally routed through the down tube and then again inside the non-drive chainstay.
- The frame features the “Stelbel” name engraved on the head tube, bottom bracket shell and brake bridge.
The paint scheme leaves half of the frame naked, highlighting key portions of the satin finished stainless steel. Each Stelbel frame is unique, exclusively made to measure and comes with custom geometry. You can send us a professional bike fit report or alternatively follow our instructions for completing our measurement form.
The geometry is completely made-to-order and the frame can adapted for mechanical or electronic groupsets.