A model capable of adapting to a wide spectrum of terrain and situations. From asphalt to technical single tracks, gravel, cyclocross and bikepacking. Tire clearance up to 700 x 47c or 650b x 2.1“, full custom geometry, and a wide choice of forks enables the Nina with a versatility difficult to find elsewhere.
The Nina is a constantly evolving project. It is a frame created for off-road and mixed terrain that can also adapt to the most unusual requests.
Born to compete in cyclocross races, over time it has evolved to meet new standards and maintaining a transformative nature.
- Custom geometry and wide ranging tire clearance makes the Nina an ideal frame for bike packing adventures, divide style competitions, gravel riding, single track and more.
- It can be designed as a racing frame with 700 x 30c road slicks or as a rigid MTB with drop handlebars and 650b x 2.1” tires
- What remains consistent with the Nina is special double and triple-butted from Columbus Tubi, and as always with Stelbel, TIG welded in our signature style to ensure the highest possible performance.
- The NINA meets the latest standards using flat mount and 12mm thru axles.
- Avaulable with up to 4 bottle cages, fender & rack mounts, anything cages, the list goes on!
- Fork selection will influence the main characteristics of the frame and we can offer different alternatives from Columbus Tubi, Enve, 3T and WR Compositi and also our custom bikepacking specific 1 “⅛ steel fork.
- The frame can be adapted to a variety of groupset choices – 1X, 2X, internal or external (or eTAP) cabling, mechanical or electronic compatibility. The options are too many to list and we can accommodate any specific requests.
- The 44mm head tube accepts an external headset and allows the installation of forks with 1 “⅛, 1” ¼ and 1 “½ steerers.
As with all Stelbel models, it is a completely custom handmade product made exclusively in Italy.