Moto Inspired. Control + Durability = SPEED
Available with any of the hubs on our site including; Chris King Boost Centerlock, White Industries CLD / XMR, Industry Nine, ONYX.
Zipp’s 3ZERO MOTO carbon 27.5 and 29 enduro/trail wheelset is inspired by moto to provide riders with the control and durability required for pure trail speed. Already this wheelset and its MOTO Technology are proven with multiple victories in the Enduro World Series with our pioneering partnership with Lapierre Zipp Collective.
While other wheel brands limit their focus to traditional box-section rim designs, Zipp engineers—uninhibited by legacy technology—took a different approach. They looked to motorsports as a model. Zipp’s Moto Technology’s single-wall rim is the optimal approach for an enduro/trail wheelset.
The resulting rim provides something we call “ankle compliance.” Imagine a runner rounding a sharp turn, the ankle naturally flexing to maintain grip as the runner leans. The 3ZERO rim can locally flex to stay parallel to the ground during cornering, increasing traction like a human ankle adjusts while running.
This ability to twist locally allows it to deflect during single bead impacts without the rider getting bounced offline. 3ZERO MOTO helps you take the most direct route, saving seconds when and where they count most.
- Higher impact resistance
- Reduced chance of pinch flatting
- More traction in rough corners
- Smoother ride in rocky terrain
- Ability to run lower tire pressure
- Reduced rider fatigue
- Frustration-free tire installation
- Rim is designed for compliance, creating the feel of extra suspension
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- SIZE (WHEELS) 27.5", 29"
- RIM CONSTRUCTION Carbon
- RIM - INSIDE WIDTH 30mm
- TIRE COMPATIBILITY Clincher Tubeless Ready
- RIM PROFILE Asymmetrical
- RIM FINISH NCF carbon, adhesive decals
- ERD 581mm w/washers, 619mm w/washers
- RIM WIDTH 37.5mm
- SPOKES. Sapim Race Only (CX Ray not compatible with this rim).
Looking for a different rim, hub or spoke combination than shown here? Request a custom wheel quote here.