About Cycling Avenue
Cycling Avenue is an online retailer of refurbished bikes out of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. They offer top of the line bikes, frames and components at a fraction of the price to customers. Their mission is to make cycling an affordable sport that can be enjoyed by as many cyclists as possible.
What is their Ready-to-Ride certification?
As the name suggests, each bike sold by Cycling Avenue is ready for adventure when it gets to your door.
In order to guarantee your experience, they inspect the frame and its components. Cycling Avenue replaces every part that does not meet their quality standards, and they adjust the brakes and drivetrain, so you are Ready-to-Ride no matter what bike you purchase. No need to visit a bike shop for extra adjustments or tune-ups.
Nothing is left to chance, making Cycling Avenue’s products the best refurbished bikes in the country!
A standardized refurbishing process
Every bike goes through the same evaluation and refurbishing process. Based on the individual bike’s needs, Cycling Avenue will replace every part that does not meet their quality criteria.
All bikes certified by Cycling Avenue undergo a complete inspection, verification, cleaning, and reassembly. Depending on the type of bike and its original condition, their experienced mechanics will select the necessary tune-up that adds the most value, performance, and lifespan to your bike. Some tune-ups can add a value of over $350 worth of parts and components!
The objective is to restore the value of every bike, whatever its initial condition, so that each client can get more performance per invested dollar!
More money in your pockets and on your bike
All bikes certified by Cycling Avenue undergo a complete inspection, verification, cleaning and reassembly. Depending on the type of bike and its original condition, our experienced mechanics will select the necessary tune-up that adds the most value, performance and lifespan to your bike.
- Frame, fork and components inspection
- Disassembly and complete cleaning of the drivetrain
- Wheels verification and alignment
- Drivetrain adjustment
- Brake system adjustment
- Parts lubrication
- Reassembling and lubrication of pivots, headset and bottom bracket
- Complete maintenance of the front and back suspension and dropper seat post at S4 Suspension if required
- Electronic transmission diagnostic and battery test (Di2, eTap, etc.)
- Replacement of parts with over 75% of wear (chain, cassette, brake pads, housing and cables for breaks/transmission, handlebar tape, tires)