If you look forward to the days when you can squeeze in a few more miles before twilight, the Solstice is the lightweight workhorse you are looking for. Tilting the scales at a meager 1370 grams for rim brake and 1440g for disc brake, the Solstice is a lightweight climbing powerhouse designed to be used every day for training and racing.
We've paired this made in the USA rim with hubs from our long-time USA made partner, White Industries. All Astral wheels feature a Tubeless Easy rim profile for tire installation that you can set up with a floor pump or even a hand pump. All Astral wheels are hand built in Eugene, Oregon USA.
- 700c Alloy clincher - Rim or Disc brake specific
- Tubeless compatible
- Weight: Rim brake - 1370g / Disc brake - 1440g
- Spoke count: Rim brake - 20/24 / Disc brake - 24/24
- Spoke type: Sapim CX Ray
- Rim Depth: 22mm
- Rim Width: [ex] 23.5mm, [in] 19.5mm
- Hubset: White Industries T11 / White Industries CLD - Center Lock Disc
- Freehub: CNC Machined Titanium - Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo 11-sp
- Includes: Rim strip and Astral's Certainty