Chris King Boost Centerlock front hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. We use one-piece axles to provide a stiff hub with rail accurate steering. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, Boost Centerlock hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals and snaprings, that provide superior protection with ultra low drag.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearings break in they get faster with age. All our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Wide flange placement
- Fits 110x15mm Boost
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable with a T10 Torx and pick or pen knife
- Completely re-buildable with our ISO Hub Service Tool
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Available in 24, 28, and 32 hole spoke count
Now requires a T10 Torx to adjust bearing preload:
PARK TOOK T10 TORX WRENCH
SILCA HX-ONE HOME ESSENTIAL KIT