All-Mountain / Enduro
Just like Hazzard is most rider’s favorite section of Moab’s Whole Enchilada trail, the Hazzard shock may just be the favorite part of your bike. It delivers grin-inducing performance that remains consistent, top to bottom. And, the Shred Lever™ firms things up so you can head back up for more.
The Hazzard is the new go-to for riders who won’t compromise on performance or control. The Hazzard gives you all the benefits of coil-sprung suspension (supple action, lower friction, longer service life, and more consistency) and control over both high and low-speed compression damping, rebound, and spring preload. If that weren’t enough, the Hazzard features a convenient low-speed compression switch that firms up the shock immensely for sustained climbs and stage transfers - where saving energy is paramount.
Need a spring, hardware, spacer kits or want to go full custom? Let us know and we can get you taken care of.
Adjustments: Precisely-indexed control of rebound, low-speed compression, and high-speed compression damping.
Options: Available in standard and metric sizing (with traditional eyelet, bearing (8x30mm), and trunnion mounts) and with either an anodized orange or black main body.
Spring Compatibility: Natively compatible with our lightweight Enduro SL and Progressive springs. Adaptable for use with our standard steel springs with Spacer Kit B.
Weight: 867g (230x60 with 500 lb. Enduro SL spring)
- Developed specifically for the needs of all-mountain and enduro riders.
- Features the Shred Lever™ which when engaged reroutes oil through an additional shimmed flow path to greatly boost low-speed compression damping. Say goodbye to energy-sapping suspension movement when you’re hoofing it up steep routes to access rad descents!
- Can be paired with MRP’s lightweight Enduro SL springs or Progressive Springs, which increase in spring rate late in stroke to provide additional ramp-up and bottom-out control. These springs can be used with bikes featuring linear or modestly progressive leverage curves that traditionally needed air shocks.
- Large 14mm diameter shaft and reinforced eyelet joint for better durability with frames utilizing Clevis mounting and/or linkage yokes.
- Includes seven additional decals in various colors for matching to bike.