Machined to the tightest tolerances, Onyx hubs use sprag internals for strength, extremely low rolling resistance and infinite points of engagement.
All Onyx hubs come standard with ceramic hybrid bearings so there is no need to upgrade.
- Made in USA.
- Ceramic hybrid bearings
- 7075 Aluminum Hub Shell
- Adjustable preload
- Titanium bolts
- Extremely low rolling resistance
- Silent instant engagement.
- Radial lacing is not permitted on any Onyx Racing Products Hub.
- Maximum Spoke tension is 120 KgF on all hub models.
All Onyx rear hubs also feature:
- Patented sprag clutch mechanism
- Instant clutch engagement during power stroke and instant disengagement when coasting
- Silent operation before, during and after clutch engagement
- Heat treat hardened stainless steel driver
- Labyrinth seal interface between driver and hub shell
- Adjustable side load
- Grease service temperature range of -58F (-50C) to 248F (120C)
- Compatibility with Shimano Hyperglide compatible cogs