Machined to the tightest tolerances, Onyx hubs use sprag internals for strength, extremely low rolling resistance and infinite points of engagement.
Steel bearings standard. Hybrid ceramic bearing option available.
- Made in USA.
- 7075 Aluminum Hub Shell
- Adjustable preload
- Titanium bolts
- Extremely low rolling resistance
- Silent instant engagement.
- Radial lacing is not permitted on any Onyx Racing Products Hub.
- Maximum Spoke tension is 120 KgF on all hub models.
All Onyx rear hubs also feature:
- Patented sprag clutch mechanism
- Instant clutch engagement during power stroke and instant disengagement when coasting
- Silent operation before, during and after clutch engagement
- Heat treat hardened stainless steel driver
- Labyrinth seal interface between driver and hub shell
- Adjustable side load
- Grease service temperature range of -58F (-50C) to 248F (120C)
- Compatibility with Shimano Hyperglide compatible cogs