Phil Wood Pro rear Road hubs come with a 7075 aluminum axle, end caps, cassette body, and our standard 6902 bearings (low drag Carbonyte bearings are an upgradable option)..
Phil Wood Road hub shells are available in the same anodized colors and high polish finish as the rest of our products: Silver, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Gun Metal Gray. This allows for a coordinated color match between our products.
Classic and Pro rear Road hubs are available in the following cassette configurations: 8/9/10/11-Speed Shimano, 9/10/11-Speed Campagnolo, and 11-Speed SRAM XD.
The new 2nd generation cassette body, pawls and ratchet ring are machined out of heat treated stainless steel. The 40 tooth ratchet ring is heat treated for maximum hardness and is accompanied by 5, double-row pawls that are heat treated to be one level softer than the ratchet ring. This is done so the easier part to service (the pawls) are the part(s) that receive the wear or damage first. The pawls and pawl springs can be removed and serviced with basic hand tools (See Phil Wood Cassette Body Care Instructions)
ROAD PRO: 130mm QR
- Hub shell material 6061 Aluminum
- Axle material 7075 Aluminum
- Cassette body material 7075 Aluminum
- Cassette pawl material Stainless steel (heat-treated)
- End cap material 7075 Aluminum
- Rear hub width 130 mm
- Axle diameter 15 mm
- Cassette mechanism 5 double row pawls / 40 tooth ratchet ring
- Cassette compatibility Shimano 8/9/10/11-Speed, Campagnolo 9/10/11-Speed, SRAM XD 11-Speed
- Bearing availability Standard Steel / Carbonyte (Optional)
- Rear hub weight 130mm Q-R (331 grams)
- Weight limit 190 lbs / 86 kgs (Bike and Rider)
MADE IN THE USA (U.S.A.)