Chris King started making headsets in 1976 and has been refining them ever since. Their DropSet 2 is built to be precise and dependable and sets the standard for quality integrated headset function delivering precision performance that is built on the same pedigree of Chris King headsets from the past 40 years.
DropSet 2 fits:
Open UP, plus many models from Trek, Specialized, Cervelo, Orbea and other majot road / MTB brands with integrated headsets - but please check the exact bearing size as not every model from these brands will fit a DropSet!
DropSet 2 does not fit:
Canyon frames or any other brand with 1-1/4" steerer tube.
Ritchey Logic Road
Specifci Santa Cruz, Yeti, Alchemy, All City, Ibis or other frames which fit the DropSet 1.
Frames that use a 36/45 degree lower bearing which fit the DropSet 3.
If in doubt, please Contact us to check if it fits your bike
*Please note Ceramic bearings are built to order and may take up to 10 days to ship.
DROPSET 2 HEADSET
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock retention design for exclusively reliable headset adjustment
- Available in Chris King's 9 standard in stock colors
- 42mm 45x45 upper bearing
- 52mm 45x45 lower bearing
- Compatible with the included Chris King baseplate or integrated crown races
MADE IN THE USA (U.S.A.)