These Chris King R45 front hubs combine their low-drag 45-tooth RingDrive system, a lightweight hub body, their legendary made-in-house bearings, and *Centerlock compatibility to harness the power of disc brakes.
**Please note Matte Colors not available in 32h**
*Centerlock rotor mounting system licensed by Shimano
Centerlock is a proprietary mounting system that requires a Shimano lock ring to complete installation of rotor. Chris King R45 Centerlock hubs are compatible with the following Shimano lock rings:
- (Y8K198010) Typically supplied with genuine Shimano rotor.
- (Y26N98030) Typically sold as an after market part.
- (Y26N98030) Typically sold as an after market part
(Note that AVT does not carry any of the above lock rings.)
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Axle options: 100mm x 9mm QR or 100mm x 12mm thru axle front options
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Available in 24, 28, and 32 hole drillings
Please note Chris King hubs now come with black axle parts as standard for all hub colors apart from Silver. If you'd like to stick with silver parts on a non silver hub just email us after placing your order. More info here on our blog.