Please note Chris King hubs now come with black axle parts as standard for all hub colors apart from Silver. If you'd like to stick with silver parts on a non silver hub just email us after placing your order. More info here on our blog.
**Please note Matte Colors not available in 32h**
The R45 front hub is built to address our road and cross riders’ demands for Chris King performance in a lighter weight and more aerodynamic package. Defined by a narrow hub body and low flanges the R45 front hub is a sleek base for the fastest wheels.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable with a 2.5mm hex and pick or pen knife
- Completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Matte Available in 24h, 28h, and 32h
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available