At AVT, we are honored to offer you this Chris King Front 20mm Thru Bike Axle as an authorized Chris King dealer.
Note: This axle is designed for use only on Chris King first generation Front 20mm hubs with a serial number that starts with 171. Chris King second generation Front 20mm hubs with serial numbers that start with 172 use the PHB332 axle.
This factory original axle can be used as a replacement part, or to convert a Chris King 24mm hub into a 20mm Thru Axle hub. When converting from a 24mm hub, this axle is the only part needed to complete the conversion. Please note that neither this 20mm axle or the 24mm axle are compatible with a standard Chris King ISO Disc hub. Only the 20mm and 24mm hubs have interchangeable axles.
We guarantee to you that each Chris King bicycle component you buy from us is absolutely brand new with full warranty, and that we are an authorized Chris King dealer.
Genuine factory replacement part.
For diagrams of Chris King internal hub parts, see the Chris Kingwebsite.
A wealth of other information is available on the Chris Kingwebsite.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)
||Front 20mm or 24mm
- AVT.Bike is an authorized Chris King® dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of Chris King products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Chris King components including hubs, headsets and bottom brackets are all available in 9 standard in stock colors. Plus 2 new 2019 colors (Matte Mango & Matte Turquoise). Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out Chris King product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on Chris King products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- Information on Chris King warranty can be found here.
- Instructions on how to service Chris King bearings can be found here.
- Technical Information on Chris King product including service manuals can be found here.
We aim to ship out the majority of orders within 2-5 days of receiving your order. Many orders are assembled-to-order, or ordered on demand from our suppliers so can take a little longer than some other online retailers to ship out (we're a small independent retailer, not Amazon Prime!).
This allows us to offer you a much wider range of colors & specs at all times, but please consider this when ordering.
USPS is our default shipping method so most US domestic orders will take 2-5 days to arrive. For international orders this does take longer (up to 10 days in some cases), please choose an expedited shipping option from UPS or FEDEX when you checkout if you need parts faster than this!
Any questions on specs, colors, technical details please contact us.