These Chris King R45 hubs combine their low-drag 45-tooth RingDrive system, a lightweight hub body, their legendary made-in-house bearings, and Centerlock compatibility to harness the power of disc brakes.
NOTE: This hub is only available with an Aluminum Drive Shell (No Stainless Steel or Campagnolo options).
Centerlock is a proprietary mounting system that requires a Shimano lock ring to complete installation of rotor. Chris King R45 Centerlock hubs are compatible with the following Shimano lock rings:
- (Y8K198010) Typically supplied with genuine Shimano rotor.
- (Y26N98030) Typically sold as an after market part.
- (Y26N98030) Typically sold as an after market part
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Axle options: 135mm x 10mm QR or 142mm x 12mm thru axle rear.
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Available in 24, 28, and 32 hole drillings