This is THE lube to use with your Chris King hubs on the RingDrive assembly.
RingDrive Lube 2.0 is a Nano-Particle lubricant engineered by Chris King to further reduce resistance and wear in your Chris King rear hub. In addition to lower resistance and a longer wear life RingDrive Lube 2.0 improves performance in cold weather conditions.
To install, simply remove old lubricant and contaminants from your RingDrive, Drive, and Driven Rings and apply 1-2ml of RingDrive Lube 2.0. Only a 2.5mm hex key is required to perform the service. It is highly recommended that you don't use any other type of lubricant. Giving your hub a minor service regularly will make it perform its best and prolong the life of your Chris King hub, and it's easy to do yourself.
to see the technical information for Chris King hub service.
- Nano-Particle lubricant
- Reduced resistance
- Increased wear life
- Improved cold weather performance
- This one bottle is good for about 10-12 overhauls
- Bottle size: 1.2 ounces Ideal for regular maintenance
- Specifically designed for Chris King bicycle hubs
- Designed for use in both cold and hot temperatures
- The ONLY lube you should use in your Chris King hubs
- Legendary Chris King quality
- American made in USA