Each NoThreadSet™ is built with our bearings that have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and smoothness of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride.
As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get smoother with age and all headsets are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. To top it off the NoThreadSet™ features our patented GripLock® system to keep your steering precise and dependable. Every Chris King headset and bearing is engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon, and backed by our 10-year built-to-last warranty.
- EC34/EC44 for 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively reliable headset adjustment (1-1/8” only)
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
If you don't see the configuration you're looking for here among the stock options, please contact us to see if it's available.