Built on the familiar BSA threading, the ThreadFit 30 is ready. A silky smooth, long-lasting bottom bracket built around our angular contact bearings that wear in instead of out. The ThreadFit 30 is made for 30mm spindles.
Fully serviceable and backed by our 5-year built-to-last warranty this bottom bracket will outlast your bike. Built to ultra tight aerospace tolerances we use machined Delrin spindle sleeves to create a perfect, and precise, fit between cranks and frame, providing ultra low drag, and a butter smooth feel. With a large range of conversion kits our ThreadFit 30 is ready for a wide selection of cranks.
Note that the Chris King TBB006 bottom bracket tool is required for installation, no other tool is compatible.
Also, one of the conversion kits listed in the drop down to the right is required for this bottom bracket installation.
To find out which conversion kit you need based on crank and BB shell, please check our Bottom Bracket Fit Guide.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary Chris King bearings
- Easily serviceable with the Chris King grease injection tool
- BSA standard thread
- Responsibly lightweight
- Conversion kits make these bottom brackets easily configurable
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
MADE IN THE USA (U.S.A.)