The White Industries CLD (Center Lock Disc) disc hub uses a splined disc interface making this their lightest disc hub. It's compatible with all Shimano center lock discs including the Ice 140mm rotors.
The CLD uses a high/low flange making a stronger rear wheel, and is Shimano 9, 10, or 11 speed compatible. The CLD is available in spoke counts from 24 to 36 to accommodate most rims. The ease of removing and reinstalling the disc along with the other benefits center lock disc brake systems offer to the rider makes this hub perfect for your next road or cyclocross disc bike.
White Industries manufactures components with quality of craftsmanship, design, and engineering that will stand the test of time.
- Shell 6061-Aluminum
- Axle 17mm cro-mo; QR, 12mm Thru, 15mm Thru
- Bearings Two: 6902
- Drilling 24h, 28h, 32h, 36h,
- Colors Polished silver, black, gold, pink, purple, red or blue anodized
- O.L.D. 100mm
- Center to Flange (Left) 20.5mm
- Center to Flange (Right) 34.5mm
- Flange Diameter (Left) 45mm
- Flange Diameter (Right) 45mm
- Weight 145 grams
MADE IN THE USA (U.S.A.)