The White Industries CLD (Center Lock Disc) 11-Speed disc hub uses a splined disc interface making this their lightest disc hub. It's compatible with all Shimano center lock discs including the Ice 140mm rotors.
The CLD uses a high/low flange making a stronger rear wheel, and is Shimano 9, 10, or 11 speed compatible. The CLD comes stock with a titanium freehub body and is available in spoke counts from 24 to 36 to accommodate most rims. The ease of removing and reinstalling the disc along with the other benefits center lock disc brake systems offer to the rider makes this hub perfect for your next road or cyclocross disc bike.
Includes a 10-Speed spacer.
White Industries manufactures components with quality of craftsmanship, design, and engineering that will stand the test of time.
The CLD, Center Lock Disc, is a splined disc interface this has allowed us to make our lightest disc hub to date without sacrificing any durability. The CLD hubset is compatible with all Shimano center lock discs including the Ice 140mm rotors. The CLD comes in a low spoke count of 24h and available in hole drilling sizes up to 36h accommodating most rims.
Compatible with multiple front axle types such as QR, 12mm thru or 15mm thru and compatible with QR or 12x142mm rear axle types (boost hubs here). The ease of removing and reinstalling the disc rotor along with the other benefits center lock disc brake systems offer to the rider makes this hubset perfect for your next road, cyclocross, or mountain disc bike.
- Shell 6061-Aluminum
- Axle 15mm cro-mo; QR X 135 & 12 X 142 THRU
- Freehub 6al 4v titanium; 11 Speed Shimano, Campagnolo, SRAM XD
- Driver 3 pawl/ 24 point engagement
- Colors Polished silver, black, gold, pink, purple, red or blue anodized
- Drilling 24h, 28h, 32h, 36h
- Bearings Shimano: three: 6902-2rs two: 6802-2rs
- O.L.D. 135mm
- Center to Flange (Left) 33mm
- Center to Flange (Right) 19mm
- Flange Diameter (Left) 45mm
- Flange Diameter (Right) 55mm
- Weight 265 grams
MADE IN THE USA (U.S.A.)