Freewheels have been considered a disposable component that should be replaced on a regular basis.White Industries have changed all that by creating a freewheel that is durable, reliable, and easily maintained.
This ENO freewheel utilizes a sealed cartridge bearing instead of a loose ball system and is sealed from the elements such as mud, grit, and water. Another benefit of the sealed cartridge bearing is that the bearing is nicely contained in one simple unit and easily pulled and replaced when worn.
The ENO freewheel features a machined inner driver and machined and case hardened outer gear case resulting in a freewheel that runs concentrically without the tight and loose spots common to other freewheels.
American made in USA (U.S.A.)
|| 1.37 x 24 tpi
|| 36 points
|| 177 grams
||1 x 6808
- AVT.Bike is an authorized White Industries dealer and proud to carry one of the largest selections of White Industries products available online and shipped anywhere in the world.
- White Industries hubs & headsets are available in a range of colors (Silver, Black, Purple, Gold, Pink, Blue, Red), color options for other White Industries products may vary so please consult the specific product page for details on available colors.
- Other colors and product options are available depending on stock levels, so if you don't see the color or exact product you are looking for please contact us.
- We typically ship out White Industries product in around 3 days from placing your order, but in some cases this can take a few days longer as many hubs, headsets and BB's are built to order.
- If you have any technical questions at all on White Industries products please contact us and we'll be pleased to help you out!
- All White Industries products are designed and manufactured in Petaluma, California
- Technical data for White Industries products can be found here.