White Industries XMR hubs are their newest six bolt ISO disc hub that are plenty durable for on or off the road.
XMR hubs have been created with the same high standard of reliability you have come to expect from White Industries components. This XMR hub has been designed with the latest standardized technology and advancements. Rear hubs come with your choice of the freehub body in 6-4 titanium or Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11, Campy 9/10/11 speed, and SRAM XD systems. XMR hubs can be outfitted with a new high engagement ratchet system or with the stock ratchet system as well. XMR hubs also feature easily changeable axles: 12mm thru or 15mm thru for the front, and 142 x 12mm for the rear. The XMR is the lightest ISO six bolt hub White Industries has ever offered and still tough enough to stand up to Cross, Road or Mountain biking.
Now also available in BOOST versions (front & rear).
- Shell: 6061 aluminum
- Axle: Cro-Mo: QR X 135, 12 X 142, 12 X 148 (BOOST)
- Freehub body: Shimano, Campy, Sram XD
- Driver: 3 pawl/48 point engagement
- Shimano: Three 6902-2rs, one 3802W
- Campy: Two 6902-2RS, two 3802W
- Weight: 298 grams
- Finish: polished silver, black, blue, gold, red, pink, purple anodized
- Spoke Hole Drilling: 24h, 28h, 32h, 36h, 40h, 48h
MADE IN THE USA (U.S.A.)